Pages

Monday, 17 October 2011

Flowers Reluctant To Say Goodbye To the Summer

Flowers in the GardenFlowers in the GardenFlowers in the GardenFlowers in the GardenFlowers in the GardenFlowers in the Garden
Flowers in the GardenFlowers in the Garden

On Saturday, I walked out into my back garden. I was on my way to the dryer, which lives in the garage at the end of the path. All around me were signs of Autumn, brown, dry leaves crunching under my feet.

Yet, when I looked closer, I saw these geraniums still blooming. I thought that just like me, they are reluctant to say good bye to the Summer.

Or at the very least they are displaying their loyalty to their mistress by continuing to cheer her with their beauty and colour...

Maybe they will cheer you, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment