Thursday, 21 April 2011

I Am Thinking of You On a Thursday

Spring flowers I found lying at my feet on a walk with Dixie ~ photography by me, Robin Dalton


I haven't been around much lately...

but I leave you with this thought:

laugh your heart out,
dance in the rain,
cherish the moment,
live,
laugh,
love,
forgive and forget,
life's too short to be,
living with regrets.
(I can't actually remember where I found this. Apologies.)
~~~~~~~~~

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.  ~Japanese Proverb

2 comments:

  1. The picture is lovely, and I love the quotes. I've never heard that proverb before, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Julie. I actually found it by googling "dance in quotes" and I fell in love.

    However, I think I may fall in love easily...

    R
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete