Tuesday, 8 March 2011

International Women's Day

A photograph of me with three of the most inspirational women I know: my three sisters.
Taken by Gary Dalton

Women are in league with each other, a secret conspiracy of hearts and pheromones.  ~Camille Paglia
A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.                ~Arnold Haultain
A woman's hopes are woven of sunbeams; a shadow annihilates them.     ~George Eliot
Women are always beautiful.  ~Ville Valo
Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the arms of a sister.  ~Alice Walker
 When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?   ~Pam Brown
A sister is a forever friend.  ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo! Thank you for sharing it and love the quotes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful photograph of you and your sisters. Love teh George Elliot quote too.

    I only have sisters in Spirit. @lizziespeller is no1 spiritual sister but I am amazed how on Twitter and blogs I am finding more!

    xx

    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete