Sunday, 18 April 2010

"in time of daffodils"


"in time of daffodils", originally uploaded by robinintheuk.

in time of daffodils(who know
the goal of living is to grow)
forgetting why,remember how
ee cummings

I suppose technically these are narcissus... I'm never sure of the difference or if there is one... but these from my front garden are smaller, more delicate than what I consider daffodils.

At the moment there seem to be daffodils absolutely everywhere and in the oddest places!!

But I especially love this verse of ee cummings poem... forgetting why, remember how... To me sometimes spring seems like a force out of our control, but a fun ride nonetheless...

My default project:
projects.p365.org/robinintheuk

Uploaded by robinintheuk on 18 Apr 10, 10.57PM BST.

No comments:

Post a Comment