Wednesday, 28 April 2010

The joy and grace of the camelia bloom

I inherited this plant when we moved in 4 years ago... it was in pretty sad shape.. didn't see a bloom for years.. a couple of years ago I stuck it in a larger pot with camelia compost and feed.. I am sorry to say that with other responsibilities and sheer laziness that the last year or so I have pretty much ignored it. Hence, I never know when or if it will bloom and after the cold, wet winter didn't even expect it to survive, much less bloom. This is its second round of blooms this spring and so beautiful that I find myself enthralled by its elegance.

P.S. I know I am ridiculously behind on my image uploading.. but rest assured, I have been taking the photos. Will try to get the others up asap

No comments:

Post a Comment